- Gluten free
- Dairy free
Eureka meatballs 100g bag watercress Small pack mint leaves picked and chopped 3 tbsp. olive oil 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar 300g couscous 200g frozen peas 100g pomegranate seeds, to serve 100g dairy free yogurt or tahini, to serve
Creating this Treasure
- Cook the Eureka Meatballs following the on-pack instructions
- To make the dressing, whizz 25g of watercress, the mint, oil, vinegar and plenty of seasoning in a small food processor until smooth. Smell the delicious aromas from the fresh mint and watercress!
- Tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl and cover with 400ml boiling water. Cover with cling film and leave for 3-4 minutes. Remove the cling film and fluff up with a fork.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pan of water to the boil, add the peas and cook for 3 mins. Mix half the dressing, the peas and remaining watercress into the couscous.
- Top with the meatballs and serve with the remaining dressing, the pomegranate seeds and yogurt.