- Gluten free
- Dairy free
One pack Eureka Hake Goujons For the guacamole: 2 Avocados, squeeze of lemon juice from a fresh lemon, ½ a red onion, a handful of fresh coriander and half a red chilli (de-seeded for less spice!) 3/4 cup fresh coriander 1 bag Romaine lettuce leaves 1 Pinch Salt and black pepper 1 pinch ground Cumin 8 White corn tortillas 1/2 cup Sour cream
Creating this Treasure
- Cook the hake goujons following the on-pack instructions. When cooked, shred the goujons.
- Add all guacamole ingredients into a bowl and mash. Set aside.
- Add the sour cream, cumin, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Place some of the romaine on top of a tortilla and add some shredded goujon.
- Add a generous dollop of guacamole.
- Drizzle some of the sour cream over the tacos and garnish with lots of chopped coriander.